1. Governor Abbott has issued numerous orders relating to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Those orders can be found here.
2. PYSA will not require anyone to wear masks or be vaccinated to participate in or watch any games. All parents and players are expected to make reasonable and prudent decisions for themselves regarding their health.
3. PYSA is not a law enforcement entity and is not equipped to enforce any order or regulation issued by any government agency related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Parents should monitor themselves and their children, and should anyone exhibit COVID-19 like symptoms or a fever they should not come to the fields.
5. Parents and coaches are encouraged to have hand sanitizer or wipes available for all games and practices.
6. Players must only use their equipment and not share soccer balls, shin-guards or any other items.